Model Based Engineering, Optimizing The Higher Education Goals of Turkey’s 2050 Using (2N+1) Geometric Ratio Model
MetadataShow full item record
In this study, (2n+1) geometric ratio model has been developed based on Model Base Engineering (MBM). In this model, the application is made to Turkey's 2050, which consists three parts. The first part is the determination of the problems, the second part is the modeling and the third part offers the solution for the problems. For countries' future, a new structure in higher education is proposed that aims to analyze the whole of higher education system. By using of this planning model, the success will be reached up to 80% in 35 years. If the change in population is taken into consideration, 100% target is reached between 45-50 years. According to the current model in Turkey, the 30% of the total population are graduated from university while the rest of the total population (i.e., 70%) are gradutaed from high school system. The number of universities with the need for Turkey's 2050 targets, qualifications, number of faculty members, suggestions were made in cultivating the missing faculty member. For sustainable development and the development of Turkey it is divided into 10 regions. Turkey's depending on their own resources to compete in the world: 1. Electronic-security, 2. Communication, 3. Defense, 4. Health-medicine-drug, 5. Food-agriculture-forest and livestock, 6. Software, 7. Energy, for the establishment of scientific research centers, the establishment of 14 technology research transformation technology institutes that will turn local agricultural products and natural resources into industrial products, and the establishment of 7 technology development centers. It is also recommended that all of these centers should work with universities in the region. The basic philosophy of this study is: 1. Critical scale economy, 2. Critical scale population size, 3. Well-educated population ratio, 4. Critical technology production in scale size, based on the study. Therefore It represents the size of countries and states.